18 May 2018
Season 6 Chapter 8 – with Shonna Flanigan – Fighting Depression
Shonna Flanigan had to fight through years of depression. In this chapter you will learn:
- Shonna is in the balloon industry for 30 years by now
- She only became a full-timer though at 2005 (boom)
- As an individual that suffers from bi-polar personality, she has to go through very happy moments and very sad suicidal moments too.
- Obviously- entertaining in this condition is tricky
- Medication is sometimes needed to control the situation
- One of the downsides of medication is the infamous “flatline”. Its harder to be creative 0-:
- When do you check in if you are potentially suffering from depression or bi-pollar.