Season 6, chapter 5 – with Ran Nitka – Going Blind (short version)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The following interview was taken in hebrew and was translated to english. We have decide to make two versions of this chapter – one with the full answers in hebrew and on with only those cut out and only the english answers in my voice.
This version is the short version (edited ++) and the next chapter (released at the same time) is the long one.
Ran Nitka is a balloon artist from Israel, a father of two girls. Ran is going blind due to a genetic disease. In this chapter you will learn:
- What Ran does in preparation for the day he goes blind fully
- How Ran visualize his sculptures in his head
- The two options bag that will tell Ran where is the balloon he is looking for
- What is the secret to overcoming being blind and still being a balloon decorator
- How Ran sees pain vs the results of success
- What is Ran’s vision
Where you can learn more about Ran:
Chapter Tip: Find the most effective reminder tool that works for you. Practice using it.