25 May 2017
Season 4, Chapter 10 – with David Mahoney
David Mahoney is the owner and CEO of Balloon Everyday. Last year they did 4000 gigs. In this chapter you will learn:
- David started in the balloon business 19 years ago roughly
- The “secret” is being consistent with quality service, great product, taking care of your customers
- Making mistakes and identifying what doesn’t work
- How David started with a business named Ballooning Bouquets. Hard to spell right?
- Hiring employees and buying a van is better BEFORE you need it
- Training a new employee takes 2 months!
- Balloons Everyday go through at least 300 sand weights a month
- How to use silence in the sales process