Season 3, Chapter 6 – Dennis Scott
Season 3, Chapter 6 – Dennis Scott – From WBC 16
Dennis Scott and I met in Israel in a WBC 16 where he served as an instructor and he shared his experience of competing on Large Sculptures competitions.
- Becoming an instructor was only possible due to his deep involvement with building a large sculpture for a competition
- It helped him in the local market too!
- Competing for 4-5 years and doing the CBA opened up new income opportunities
- CBA program is aimed at decor but as a twister it helps too and allows to sell add ons to birthday parties immediately
- Some parties only want the classic decor
- Large scale balloon jobs are done with the help of friends and colleagues
- The importance of Job Cost Forms to verify you price yourself correctly
- Why moving out from water weights was a must on corporate decor
- Develop speed twisting by… doing restaurant work
- Consider your name to not include only twisting atmosphere
Learn more about Dennis Scott:
or here on fb.
how to monitor seo sub contractors