Season 3, Chapter 1 – Sheree Brown-Rosner – FSJ
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Season 3, Chapter 1 – Sheree Brown-Rosner – Florida Super Jam
Sheree Brown-Rosner and Herschel Rosner runs the 8 year old Florida Super Jam (2017 will be the 9th year!!!). In this chapter you will learn exactly why you should attend FSJ.
- Dates: 4-7, Jan 2017
- Hours: 9am – 12 midnight
- Lunch breaks and Dinner breaks
- Classes: no conflicts! you don’t need to choose
- Intensive learning classes: like master classes but with no extra charges (2.5 hours) – topics: beginners and balloon basics, dress making, deco (half Qualatex & half Betalatex), Nitty Gritty Line work and Beyond, restaurants, parties, ShowsMarketing and more
- There are NO competitions (so you only focus on learning and fun)
- A welcome show on the first night (with press opportunity for Flordia artists)
- Jamming throughout the day and group build throughout the day
- Jam room includes a mayor of the balloon city at all times so you can get help if you need it (super jam man is in the house)
- Jam room will include contests (one sponsored by Qualatex, one sponsored by Betallic)
- The event has a theme!
- Cost:Super Spooky Bird Price up to October 31, 2016Adult $225. Check mailed in by (October 31, 2016)Adult $225.+$10. PayPal up to (October 31, 2016)
- Suitable for – all levels
- All balloons made in classes are donated to kids in need!
- Vendor room by Larocks + many other vendors
- Hotel rooms are $69 a night
- Go to FSJ website for a raffles that might win you an Origanizer! Picking winner on Dec 25th
Nao Osaka-san taught this bird wing in FSJ
Learn more about FSJ: https:/www.thefloridasuperjam.com/ Chapter Tip: The closers survivals guide