Season 1, Chapter 3 – Mr. Fudge
Season 1 chapter 3 – Mr. Fudge – Building an Agency
Jonathan Fudge is the owner and founder of YTE Events which provides services from multiple disciplinaries. He is also the creator of the Your Balloon Man youtube channel, where he has over 18k subscribers and more than 4 MILLION views.
In this chapter you will learn about:
- How Mr. Fudge grew from being a hard-working and original balloon twister to a business owner
- The importance of having a business mindset
- How helping your friends can sometimes help you grow as a business
- How Mr. Fudge grew from one balloon guy to having a dozen employees and soooo many sub contractors
- What is the point of decor
- How increasing the quality of the work you do allows better service and better fees (the automatic grow system)
- packages, packages, packages
- be focused on quality control and not just about aggressive marketing techniques
- How to create an efficient first impression on the phone
- How to pitch in a story
- Scarcity – No one want to take away anything. Levarage it!
- The Price List and how to use it to avoid the “how much is” question
- Why you should put your prices online (hint – you are losing customers if you don’t!)
Look for more information about Mr. Fudge here: https:/yteevents.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/yourballoonman/featured Instragram and social media handle: yourballoonman
Secret tip of the chapter:
Hear this chapter of the Magician Business Podcast to learn more about how to say thank you to your customers.