Season 1, chapter 2 – Patrick Van de Ven
Revolutionizing the Line Work – with Patrick Van De Ven
Season 1 chapter 2 – and this time we are visiting the Line Work and are looking for a way to improve it.
Patrick Van De Ven is a master twister, and he has revolutionized the line work.
In this chapter you will learn about:
- How to make sure your sculptures are awesome by making them 80% ready in advance
- Safety rule that makes sense – if the kids can ask he is old enough to get a balloon
- How to use a chair in a line work environment – this system will blow your mind (pun intended)
- Why explaining the rules is so important and how to do it the right way
- What is the Guessing game and how to leverage it
- The psychology of the value of the balloon you give
- How to incorporate a balloon workshop in ALL of your line work events
- How many sculptures should be created in one hour in the new system
- Pre-made raisins – and when to put them in
Learn more about Patrick Van De Ven here:
Patrick’s mail pvdven73@hotmail . com
The translation of the chalk board:
Don’t promise your child a balloon please
I cannot fulfil that promise
I chose a child for the balloon sculpture I have in mind
Sometimes kids may guess what balloon I’m making.
the one that guesses it correctly, wins the balloon sculpture
At around 16.40 kids can make their own balloon in a workshop.
Your child will have a balloon then.
Enjoy the balloon art!
PDF sale – exclusively here on the Balloon Artists Podcast
pm Patrick over FB with the coupon code “BalloonArtistPodcast.com” and you will get 5 pdfs from Patrick for 30 USD instead of 37 USD.
This will be valid for 3 months once the chapter is live.
Secret tip of chapter 2
Outsourcing many tasks is easier with fiverr. From designing a logo for 5 dollars, to creating a voice over for an intro of a podcast (-; there is really nothing you can’t do in fiverr.
But be responsible – aim for a good looking design and make sure that you are not too used to the low prices, as higher quality services costs.