Season 1, chapter 3.5 – Fulvia Hughes – CBA Practicals
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Season 1 special (chapter 3.5) – How to prepare yourself for the CBW Practical Exam
Fulvia Hughes has been twisting for 7 years now, and has a circus act. In the last few year she has been working under Guy Sheffer’s brand: Balonizem in both twisting and decor.
Fulvia has a huge experience with hands on decor projects, from decorating shopping malls to concept birthdays.
She has approached me for advice about the CBA Practical Exam as I am the last one who passed the test in Israel (two year ago).
In this chapter you will learn all about the CBA Practical Exam:
- Tips about how to prepare for the test
- What should you memorise for the interview part
- What level of techniques should you incorporate into your centerpiece and deliverable
- How long should each design take you to make
- Should you use Helium in your designs on the CBA Practical Exam
- Should both the Centerpiece and Deliverable be themed similarily
- And more tips on how to survive and pass the exam!
How to make a 5 balloon cluster column by Sue Bowler:
https:/theverybestballoonblog.blogspot.co.il/2014/03/easy-step-by-step-on-how-to-create-5.htmlCheck this special offer for WBC 16
This special was sponsored by Qualatex, organizer of WBC 2016. If you want to learn more about the secret high end offer for people who didn’t register yet to the WBC, press here.