25 Jun 2021
BAP Season 9 Chapter 10
Welcome to Episode 10 Shop Talk of this season. Today we have Rachel Porter as a guest co-host and she talks about simplifying designs and reducing labor.
- Rachel’s starting question: Are we performing for clients or for other balloon artist?
- Rachel focuses on time in making designs
- Rachel always wants to keep in mind that you are creating the design for your customer
- The design itself looks good when there’s a lot of embellishments
- Rachel shared the importance of clip arts
- Rachel and Zivi also discussed the importance of options for customers
- Why a balloon menu is an important piece of marketing
- Reducing labor means providing the same awesome design in a shorter amount of time
- Two more shop talk episodes are coming up so stay tuned