25 Jun 2017
The Balloon Artist College Manifesto
The Balloon Artist College (BAC) will be the most comprehensive, accessible, professional educational resource for balloon artists world wide.
- Teach Balloon Artists how to write designs (in oppose to just reading and executing) of all sorts for FREE
- Offer the best online courses available on the planet about the various topics that Balloon Artists (BA) needs to run a successful business and to live a fulfilling artistic life
- Offer amazing opportunities for BAs and Balloon Industry Instructors. Here is a partial list for each group:
Benefits for BAs:
- Practice time – online guided Jam sessions led by instructors and balloon veterans
- Challenges – 21 days challenges that will be focused on specific topics (twisting, social expressions, arches, link balloons etc) with prizes and hints. Challenges will help you build your portfolio.
- Accountability – a program for Master Mind Groups will be created to encourage accountability
- Mentorship – each BA will be mentored every 3 months by one of our instructors
- Discounts – BAC will negotiation amazing deals to help BAs with building their businesses
- Courses – BAC will grow its online courses portfolio of both free and paid courses.
Guidelines for Instructors:
- Each course will have a lead instructor that will have to submit the course layout for approval. Each course must include around 50% of the content available for free.
- Courses length time should be 5 hours and split into 5 modules.
- Instructors will be filming the course on their own expense but the course material will be edited by BAC.
- Compensation plan will be personal and according to actual results of the course
- Type of tasks at hand: Course owner, Challange owner, Jam session owner, Mentor, Master Mind Group Connector